Two parallel courses on CAT tools are offered on Saturday 16 September:
- MateCat (in English)
- SDL Trados Studio 2017 (in Italian)
The courses have different requirements. When registering, you will be asked to choose the CAT course you would like to attend and you will be given instructions accordingly.
You must bring your own laptop or tablet. The only requirement is that you have a recent version of the Chrome browser.
SDL Trados Studio
The SDL Trados Studio 2017 software must be installed on your laptop before the course.
If you don’t have the software, you need to check if your own laptop has the system requirements below.
- If YES, you will receive instructions to download and install the SDL Trados Studio 2017 trial version on your laptop before the course
- If NO, you can ask for a laptop. Note that we have only a limited number of laptops available and they will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis
- SDL Trados Studio 2017 supports Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Minimum requirement: Intel or compatible CPU-based computer with 2 GB RAM and a screen resolution of 1024×768.
- For optimum performance: 4 GB RAM and a recent Intel or compatible CPU.
Note: SDL Trados Studio 2017 no longer supports Microsoft Windows XP or Microsoft Windows Vista.